Linksap is a specialist niche technology recruitment company and as such, has a high commitment to maintaining data quality. We are dedicated to maintaining security of any personal information we hold about you, and to ensure the privacy of such data is also upheld responsibly.
This policy will detail the types of data we hold about you, how we collect such data from you, and how we use it, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
So what data do we store about you?
- We collect some or all of the following information:
- - Your name and contact details such as phone number(s) postal address(es) and e-mail address(es)
- - Social media contact information, such as Facebook, Twitter ID or LinkedIn profile
- - Your resume / CV, with details of work history, educational and/or professional qualifications, photograph if included, and references
- - Right to work documents, sole trader / company registration documents, including VAT certificate if applicable, insurance policy, bank account details
How do we gain such personal data?
- - Receiving information from you after you respond to job advertisements we publish online
- - After communication with yourself via business networking sites such as LinkedIn
- - After being recommended to contact you by another 3rd party (eg. candidate referral)
- - During the offer / placement phase, when we require further information to be shared for legal and regulatory purposes or obligations
Why do we need your information?
Essentially we use this information for legitimate business reasons and interests, related providing niche technology recruitment services. We use your CV and information from professional networking sites, to present your profile to our clients when they have such specific needs. However it must be clear that we only do this with your explicit prior consent, and would never distribute or share your details with other parties without your permission. Your details are also held in our records to help determine your suitability for such vacancies, and to build positive business relations with you, so we can maintain relevant contact only especially for when we have vacancies to suit your specific skills or preferences. We also log details of calls or e-mail exchanges with yourself, in writing on our internal CRM system, so we are able to understand your needs better based on our previous contacts, and tailor our services accordingly to you.
If you are then placed on an assignment via Linksap, we also need information from you to pay you, ensure you are legally able to work in certain geographical territories and to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to different jurisdictions.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We would share such data only that is relevant, with our clients, only with express prior consent from yourself. We could also share data with 3rd party management services providers in case you would choose to contract via such an option and required our assistance, and had provided your explicit consent to do so. Our 3rd party providers take adequate security measures to also protect any personal data and are committed to adhering to GDPR.
Transferring information about you outside of the EU
Your personal information would only be submitted to a 3rd party outside of the EU, with your explicit prior consent, and would only be to introduce your profile for a job opportunity that you declared an interest in.
Our commitment to respect and protect your personal data
We would not sell or share your data with any other party, and it is held securely internally at all times. Our e-mails are hosted by Microsoft Exchange, which is encrypted. We also have data stored in an Encrypted NAS Storage device which backs up daily to a UK secure cloud provider. We have certain restrictions and authorizations internally so that any sensitive data about you is only shared at senior management level, thereby ensuring it is not lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner by any of our staff. Our IT services provider has put in place mechanisms and processes to inform us of any suspected data security breach, and we would notify you immediately also of such an event.
How long do we hold your data for?
We always provide you with an option to unsubscribe from communications, or to request for your details to be removed from our records. In other cases, we consider the retention of your data as a requirement to maintain business relations and contact with you for suitable job opportunities which could help you in the future. We may also hold data for the purposes of satisfying any future legal or compliance-related checks by local authorities. In essence we are only holding your data for legitimate business interests, and to satisfy the purposes for which we collected it, and therefore have no requirement to remove or delete it unless you have a specific requirement to do so, and inform us the same in writing.
Your rights explained better…
By law you have a number of rights to exercise control of your personal data:
- - Right to request access to what information is held about you
- - Right to erasure, so you can request such data to be deleted from our records
- - Right to request that information we hold about you be corrected
- - Right to withdraw consent
- - Right to object to data being processed
- - Right to restrict processing
- - Right to portability, so such data can be transferred to another party of your choice
- - Right to be informed, a complete transparency to know what is held, why and how will your data be used
For any of the above options, or for any further information please contact Linksap by e-mail: email@example.com We are committed to maintaining positive relations with you at all times, and believe the GDPR is a great opportunity to further highlight our commitment to respect, value and protect your data responsibly.
When someone visits www.linksap.eu we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Embedded content from other websites
For example, if you choose to ‘share’ content through Twitter or other social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.